Wedding venues in Sligo
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo is fast becoming one of the most sought after wedding venues in Sligo and was recently awarded the prestigious title of Hotel Venue of the Year Connaught 2017, 2018 & 2019. Nestled between Knocknarea & Benbulben Mountain and with stunning views over Sligo Bay, the hotel provides the perfect backdrop for your special day. The beautiful decking area boasts breath taking views of the Bay and provides the perfect setting for your arrival drinks reception on a warm sunny day.
The hotel is renowned for its unmatched service along with its luxurious comfort and award-winning fine food that make it one of Sligo’s most desirable wedding locations. Of course, don’t forget the opulent Solas Spa & Wellness Centre, which promises the ultimate pampering experience, just what is required when the wedding planning gets a bit stressful!
Our Benbulben ballroom can comfortably cater for weddings of all sizes due to it’s flexibility. A stunning floral archway frames the entrance to the ballroom and it is complimented by crisp white linens, ivory chair covers and beautiful table centres with flickering crystal candlabras and stunning fairy lights adorning the room.
The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo, one of the most desirable wedding venues in Sligo and where wedding dreams come true!
To see the banqueting options at The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo and view the hotel for yourself please visit our next Wedding Open Day
Top reasons to choose the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo for your wedding
- One wedding per day policy
- Hotel Wedding Venue of the Year Connaught 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denise Meenaghan Wedding Coordinator named as WINNER of Venue Coordinator of the Year 2020 & 2019 and finalist for 2017 & 2018
- Mrs2Be Winner of Best Wedding Venue Coordinator in Ireland 2017 – Denise Meenaghan
- Mrs2Be Winner of Best Wedding Hotel Venue in Connaught 2017
- Denise Meenaghan our dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator with vast experience planning weddings
- Stunning views for photos and for your guests who stay at the Radisson
- All-inclusive packages making your selection stress free and easy to budget for
- Extensive range of decorative items included in all our packages so no need to source any of your own
- A talented team at the hotel, most of whom have worked there for many years
- Delicious Wedding Cuisine prepared by ‘Celebrity Chef’ Joe Shannon
- Located just 5 minutes from Rosses Point Blue Flag beach and 5 minutes from Sligo town